Why She Births
The birth of your baby can be a life affirming and empowering experience when the right amount of energy and attention is invested. Midwifery and Obstetric Journals attest to the profound influence that active involvement in the childbirth process has on a woman’s satisfaction with her birth experience.
Research published in the British Medical Journal (link) has shown that the She Births® antenatal education program lead to a:
65% reduction in epidural rates;
44% reduction in caesarean sections;
50% reduction in medical augmentation using artificial means;
- 53% reduction in resuscitation of babies with oxygen and/or bag and mask.
Through her work as a midwife, Chauncey has observed that women who make the investment of time and energy on a comprehensive childbirth class have profoundly more positive experiences. Every woman is unique and will come to a She Births® course with a unique set of expectations and individual needs. She Births® will meet these needs, arming you with all the necessary tools to feel united as a couple, confidently navigate the hospital system, create a joyous birth and step into parenthood feeling prepared and connected.
You will leave your two day weekend of She Births® with:
- An enormous amount of information and new found confidence
- Downloadable recordings of all the visualisations that are practiced for continued use throughout your pregnancy
- A link to our private She Births® channel where you can hear our Mums and Dads tell their incredible birth stories
- The fantastic She Births® booklet full of scientific evidence and photographs of all the techniques taught, an invaluable quick reference for Dads to use in the birth room.
- Suggested discussion points for you and your partner to work through as your pregnancy progresses.
- Videos demonstrating all the She Births® tools and techniques.
In one memorable weekend, She Births® will give you and your partner all the tools necessary to create a beautiful, safe and unifying birth experience.